In the modern world photography is digital and instantaneous. But the principles of photography will always hold true. In this course, you will learn about light and shadow, setting a camera to capture the best imagery, image composition.
Course Duration : 1 week. 2 Hour Sessions from Monday-Friday.
Mon, 1 May 2017, 11:15 AM - 1:15 PM
Tue, 2 May 2017, 11:15 AM - 1:15 PM
Wed, 3 May 2017, 11:15 AM - 1:15 PM
Thu, 4 May 2017, 11:15 AM - 1:15 PM
Fri, 5 May 2017, 11:15 AM - 1:15 PM
Saturday, 6 May 2017, - Exhibition for Family and Friends
- To know the fundamentals of how light and shadow works on the final image output.
- To learn how the light is picked up by the camera sensor and based on its intensity, breadth, temperature and speed one can easily control and get correct exposures with good clarity.
- Learn to play with the controls to allow more creativity to happen than just shooting on a phone or in auto mode.
- To make images that matter
- Ages 10 - 16. Students will be required to bring their own cameras.
- Camera to be carried – DSLR Camera or a Point & Shoot camera which will have the settings for Aperture, Shutter, ISO etc
- If there are lenses additionally please carry them
- Battery charged camera
- Memory card
- Images which you have taken - 2 of your best
- Knowing the Camera
- Camera Settings
Pre conceiving the Image
Practical Theme based session
- Understanding Exposures & how the camera thinks
- Practical Theme based session -putting it all together
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Improve on your Image making rather than just clicking
- Base images on principles of composition
- Become more creative and look at everything from a photographer’s point of view.
- Find a new passion which is a self discovery on its own.